How well is your lime kiln performing?
Direct measurement of residual carbonate in reburned lime can help you to tune your kiln to avoid under or overburning. Econotech’s Reburned Lime Analyzer enables operators to regularly monitor residual carbonate (CaCO3) throughout the day.
Simple, consistent, tough, and cost-effective, RLA supports a stable and efficient kiln operation.
Experience the Benefits of RLA Data
- Reduced energy/fuel costs
- Less overburning and underburning
- Stable recausticizing operation
- Increased causticizing efficiency
- Improved white liquor quality
- Burette with % CaCO3 has validated offset accounting for gas expansion
- Simple auto-pipette and control valve for consistent acid addition
- Corrosion-resistant materials for long service life and low maintenance
Easy to Use
- Just a few critical testing steps for consistent results
- One hand locking mechanism for leveling bottle
- Durable screw-in reaction jar results in few errors and jar breakages
- Acid bottles completely secure with no loose tubing
- Acid is also contained during the reaction, eliminating any concern of spillage
- Small footprint of ~ 1 ft2 of bench space
RLA G4: Enhanced Design
- After years of field experience and extensive customer consultation, Econotech redesigned the RLA in 2016, improving on its accuracy and robustness.